What is audacity?
Audacity is an easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, macOS, GNU/Linux and other operating systems. developed by a group of volunteers as open source.
- Record live audio.
- Record computer playback on any Windows Vista or later machine.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3, Ogg Vorbis sound files.
- AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC), WMA, Opus and other formats supported using optional libraries.
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
- Numerous effects including change the speed, pitch or tempo of a recording.
- Write your own plug-in effects with Nyquist.
- And more!
You can check the official audacity website: Here
How to install audacity in Ubuntu Linux?
Installation is very easy and simple, you can use snap to install audacity like in the following example bellow:
#How to install audacity in Ubuntu Linux? sudo snap install audacityCode language: CSS (css)
Conclusion on torrent clients
Audacity is a great multi-track audio editor with great features. If you know other cool audio editors, please tell us in the comments bellow.
We hope you enjoyed this article. if that is so please rate this page with the stars bellow and subscribe to our YouTube channel or follow us on twiter.