What is audacity?
Audacity is an easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, macOS, GNU/Linux and other operating systems. developed by a group of volunteers as open source.
- Record live audio.
- Record computer playback on any Windows Vista or later machine.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3, Ogg Vorbis sound files.
- AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC), WMA, Opus and other formats supported using optional libraries.
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
- Numerous effects including change the speed, pitch or tempo of a recording.
- Write your own plug-in effects with Nyquist.
- And more!
You can check the official audacity website: Here
How to install audacity in Ubuntu Linux?
Installation is very easy and simple, you can use snap to install audacity like in the following example bellow:
Code language: CSS (css)
#How to install audacity in Ubuntu Linux? sudo snap install audacity
Conclusion on torrent clients
Audacity is a great multi-track audio editor with great features. If you know other cool audio editors, please tell us in the comments bellow.